Ok. No more word play. Just voice play!
The Center for Home Education would like to sponsor an A Capella club that would meet each Tuesday around 5:00 p.m. (exact time to be finalized by members) in the Cottage Theater, if there is interest from at least 6 students and adults.
The club would practice and perform A Capella numbers, both gospel and secular. We would also have some numbers that involve light choreography.
- There will be a fee per person to join
- Looking for both males and females with strong voices
- Currently requesting 5th grade and up (including adults)*
- Members must be enrolled/involved in the Center for Home Education or be family of someone who is
- Need all parts (Alto, Soprano, Tenor, Bass)
- If not interested in singing, chorography assistants welcome
- Must be willing and able to participate in public performances
- Must not demand perfection, but strive for it
- Willing to be directed while at the same time contributing to the group
- Foster a positive environment for all without petty emotions
- Must be willing to sign similar covenant as used by our current theater groups
If you are, or you know others who are interested, please contact Jeffrey Chadwick via text or email (817-846-3151 or Jeffrey.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please provide your name, phone number, and email address. If you have questions, feel free to ask as well.
This will be a great opportunity to sing and have fun together!