High School Drawing ClassTeacher: John Utterback
Grade Level(s): 9th-12th
Class Cost and Length in Weeks:
$18/week for 32 Weeks*
$50 material fee
Class Size: Min 5 / Max 8
Beginner or advanced, Mr. Utterback believes that this course will allow each one to discover new skills and refine current skills.
- We will focus on technical drawing skills: realism, shading, grid transfers, perspective, and more.
- Students will learn how and when to use different drawing materials.
- We will transition to more conceptual things like composition, color theory, experimenting in mark making, and finding their own style towards the end of the class.
- Relevant artists will be introduced
- Students will be introduced to various real-world jobs requiring drawing skills
- Opportunity for end-of-year Art Show!
*Please see our Payment Details page for more information.