Math 6Teacher: Jeffrey Chadwick
Grade Level(s): 6th
Class Cost and Length in Weeks:
$24/week for 32 Weeks*
$20 material fee
Class Size: Min 5 / Max 12
This course will build students’ knowledge of the foundational math skills they’ll need for both everyday life and higher-level math. Units cover adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. Equations, plane-figure geometry, measurement, ratios, statistics, probability, and integers are also covered.
BJU Math 6, Third edition
1) Student Text: 978-1-60682-112-1
2) Teacher edition required : 978-1-60682-113-8
1) Inexpensive Scientific Calculator
2) Spiral or 3-ring notebook with paper
3) Clear protractor (minimum 5-inch straight edge)
4) Clear ruler (minimum 12 inches)
5) Standard graph paper
Class Prerequisites: After registration, student must pass a multiplication quiz in order to be accepted into the class.
*Please see our Payment Details page for more information.